All Entrants/Teams will need to submit a detailed description of the invention in ten pages or less. Each submission must include the following:
Written disclosure of the idea, including the following:
- Abstract — One paragraph describing the invention.
- Field of invention — Description of the general field of use of the invention (also give examples of the invention’s application).
- Background — Describe the state of the art. (Describe what is currently being done and what is not.)
- Summary/specification of the invention with drawings — Must be easily understood by judges.
- Claims — A list of novel features that the inventor believes to be original.
- Marketing information — What is the potential market for your invention? How have you determined that? Why will these people want to buy your product and not something else on the market?
use the mechanism below to make your
document submission. Note that we are not
asking for 12 files! Just use as many slots
as necessary for your own complete set
of documents. Please also make sure to
provide your last name and first initial.